BodyCraft (F602) Adjustable FID Weight Lifting Bench
The BodyCraft (F602) Adjustable FID Weight Lifting Bench features quality 12 gauge steel construction with a protective powder coat paint finish. The comfortable 2" thick foam pads are protected with a high quality, moisture-resistant, commercial rated vinyl upholstery. Like all good free weight benches, this unit is maintenance-free, aside from routine cleaning to protect against harmful perspiration.
This bench offers fast, easy adjustments ranging from flat, incline, decline and shoulder press positions. Plus, the 'hook & ladder' adjustment system is much stronger than traditional pop-pin adjustments found on lower quality benches. This unit offers transport wheels for easier mobility when needed.
The F602 features light commercial grade construction designed to handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- 2" x 3" 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- High Density 2" Thick Upholstered Foam Pads
- Durable Vinyl Upholstery
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Positions: Flat, Incline, Decline and Military Press
- Hook and Ladder Adjustment System
- Dimensions: 61.8"L x 24.4"W x 20.5"H (Flat Position)
- Transport Wheels
- Leg Hold Down Included
- Can Hold BodyCraft F610 Arm Curl Attachment (Sold Separately)
- Can Hold BodyCraft F611 Leg Developer Attachment (Solid Separately)
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade