Valor BD-6 Squat Bench Rack
This Valor Fitness Workout Rack allows users to perform both upper and lower body exercises with one durable free weight rack. It offers five bar catch positions and safety stops with an 8-inch height adjustment range. Plus, it features 12-gauge steel construction with a protective powder coat finish. The frame is also protected by 5/16" thick "striker plates" to eliminate direct bar contact with the frame that can lead to scratches and rust. Four chrome plated weight storage pegs allow for Olympic plate storage.
When you add a flat or adjustable weight bench, this Valor Workout Rack becomes an all-in-one home workout center that will not break the bank, offering exceptional safety for popular free weight exercises that allow you to push yourself further when needed.
This Valor Fitness BD-6 Weight Lifting Rack is recommended for home use only.
- 2" x 2" 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Pewter
- Inside Distance: 43"
- 5 welded bar catches
- Bar height range: 32" to 61"
- 5/16" thick steel striker plates
- 4 Chrome plated Olympic weight storage pegs
- 5 position safety catch
- Safety catch adjustment range: 8"
- 2" x 2 " Rubber foot caps
- Assembly required (tools included)
- Recommended for home use
- User Dimensions: 7' x 9' x 7'
- Frame: 3 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Plates, Bars and Accessories Sold Separately