Valor BD-41 Power Rack
When looking for an affordable power cage loaded with options, this Valor Power Rack is a leading option. It features a 2.5" x 2.5" 12-gauge steel frame protected by a durable, high quality powder coat finish.
In terms of exercise versatility and standard options, especially at this price, the Valor Fitness BD-41 Power Cage is hard to beat. It comes with four weight plate storage pegs that allow for fast, easy access to plates during exercise for faster exercise transitions. Four bar catches allow you to set up two racking areas inside or outside the cage. Adjustable height safety bars can be used as a third bar racking option, but are mainly intended to enhance safety, especially when working out alone. Adjustable band pegs come standard, so you can incorporate more advance training techniques and to top it off, literally, a multi-grip pull up bar.
If you need even more exercise options in a compact workout space, choose the optional lat attachment that features a high and low pulley plate loaded resistance system for your favorite cable exercises.
- 2.5" x 2.5" 12-gauge steel frame
- Powder coat finish
- (4) weight plate storage pegs with 8" Length
- (4) solid steel chrome bar catches
- (2) solid steel safety bars
- Offers (26) variable positions for accessories / bar supports ranging from 16"-67"
- (8) band peg holes along the top
- (13) band peg holes along the bottom
- (8) band pegs with spring clips
- 1" hole with 2" center to center measurement
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Using bar catches inside the cage: 650 lbs.
- Using bar catches outside the cage: 500 lbs.
- Safety stops: 800 lbs.
- Outer: 55" Depth x 64" Width x 86" Height
- Inner: 33" Depth x 44" Width x 80" Height
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Pad: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Plates, bar and accessories sold separately.