Valor BD-4 Squat Bench Rack
This Valor Squat Bench Rack offers an affordable design with excellent overall quality and attention to safety. This rack not only allows you to perform squats and other lower body exercises, but doubles as an Olympic bench press when combined with a free standing flat bench or adjustable bench. Valor benches are recommended.
This workout rack features 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel construction protected by a pewter powder coat finish. The bar racking pegs have a solid steel striker plate that prohibits bar contact with the paint finish. This helps protect the steel mainframe from scratches that can lead to harmful corrosion. Safety stops are adjustable in 5 different positions for added safety for both upper and lower body exercises.
The Valor Fitness BD-4 Squat Rack is designed specifically for home use.
- 2" x 2" 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Inside Width: 43"
- 5 Position Racking Tabs
- Bar Height Range: 32" to 61"
- 5/16" Protective Steel Striker Plates
- Safety Catch: 5 Positions
- Safety Catch Adjustment: 8" Increments
- 2" x 2" Rubber Foot Caps
- Assembly Required
- Assembled Dimensions: 53"Length x 47.75"Width x 64"Height
- Assembled Weight: 105 lbs
- Designed for Home Use
- Frame: 3 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weights, bar, bench and chains sold separately.