Valor BD-18 Squat Stands
These Valor Squat Stands feature 2' x 2" 12-gauge steel construction with a durable powder coat finish. Unlike telescoping uprights, these uprights are large 42.75" high non-movable uprights and all height adjustments are made by moving the safety stops, bar catches and dip handles.
The BD-18 bases are connected through an adjustable width connecting steel tube to provide superior stability versus independent style stands. Plus, the weight storage pegs when loaded add even more stability. Add an adjustable workout bench into the mix and you have a complete, space-efficient workout center.
These weight lifting squat stands feature light commercial grade construction, making them ideal for heavier home use, small schools, training studios, fire and police workout rooms.
- 2" x 2" 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Plate Storage Pegs
- Adjustable Height Safety Stops Included
- Reinforced Welded Base Gussets
- Adjustable Width Base
- 67 5/8" Tall Uprights
- Recommended Max Weight: 500 lbs.
- Dip Handles On Back Side
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Pad: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Bars, Benches and Weights Not Included