Valor BD-11 Power Rack
This Valor Fitness Power Cage offers ultimate exercise variation for your home gym or high school workout room. It is built with a 2.5" x 2.5" 12-gauge steel frame and offers multiple exercise options for both upper and lower body. When combined with a quality weight bench, this power rack becomes an all-in-one full body workout center at a great price.
This Valor Hard Power Cage is rated for 650 lbs. It comes with two solid steel chrome safety catches and four bar catches for a multitude of bar height adjustments for maximum exercise variation. Plus, it comes standard with chrome cambered pull up bar.
To add even more versatility to your workouts, this Valor Workout Rack offers an optional plate loaded lat pull system and low pulley. This option securely bolts on to the back of the unit and allows you to use your existing weight plates for resistance, creating an affordable all-in-one workout center.
This Valor Fitness Weight Lifting Cage features light commercial grade construction designed for heavier home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios and other non-membership gym facilities.
- 2.5" x 2.5" 12 Gauge Steel Mainframe
- Four Solid Steel Bar Catches
- Two Solid Steel Safety Catches
- 17 bar and safety catch height adjustments ranging 18" to 68";
- Pull Up Bar Included
- Weight Capacity (Hooks Inside Rack): 650 lbs.
- Weight Capacity (Hooks Outside Rack): 500 lbs.
- Safety Catch Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Assembled Measurements: 44"L x 48" x 82"H
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
Bench, weights, bar and accessories sold separately.
- Box 1 Size: 86" x 15" x 7"
- Box 1 Weight: 97 lbs
- Box 2 Size: 49" x 15" x 8"
- Box 2 Weight: 66 lbs
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cables: 2 Years
- 1 Year: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00