Batca LST Smith Machine/Half Rack
- Free Shipping
Batca Half Rack/Smith Machine Combo:
The Batca LST Smith Machine/Half Rack Combo provides outstanding free weight workout versatility combined with traditional smith machine safety. This unit is a high-quality linear bearing smith machine that also features a free-weight half rack system, giving you a choice between conventional free weight or smith machine workouts with one fitness machine.
The smith press uses an ultra-smooth and durable linear bearing system. The bar rides at an angle, providing better ergonomics for lifts, such as bench presses and incline presses. Adjustable safety stops allow the user to lift more safely, especially when a human spotter is nowhere in sight.
The half cage side uses a "sawtooth" racking system, providing bar racking every five inches. The sawtooth design helps guide the bar into the racking position, making it easier for the user to rack weight loads, especially when fatigued from the workout set. Plus, there are adjustable safety stops on this side to help provide an added element of security during free weight exercises, such as squats, bench presses, and more.
Due to the commercial rated construction, the Batca Smith Machine/Half Rack Combo is ideal for heavy home gym use, school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, personal training studios, and much more.
- Batca Smith Machine/Half Cage Combo Rack
- Additional Olympic bar pictured is not included.
- Smith Machine/Half Rack Hybrid
- 11-gauge steel frame
- Powder coat finish
- Frame color: Silver/Black
- Smooth linear bearing drive system
- Adjustable smith machine safety stops
- Sawtooth free weight bar racking
- Free weight bar racking every 5"
- Adjustable free weight bar safety stops
- (1) Olympic bar holder
- (6) Weight plate storage pegs
- Multi-grip pull-up bar
- Dip bars
- Bar starting weight: 45 lbs
- Assembly required
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Moving Parts: 5 Years
- Other Parts: 3 Years
- Paint, Chrome & Grips: 1 Year
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: 10 Years
- Moving Parts: 3 Years
- Other Parts: 1 Year
- Paint, Chrome & Grips: 6 Months
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days