Aeromat Deluxe Stability Ball Chair
- Free Shipping
Getting a workout while sitting down is everyone's dream. The Aeromat Deluxe Ball Chair enhances core strength at the office without putting in extra hours at the gym.
This ball exercise chair promotes core balance by engaging lower back and abdominal muscles in order to maintain stability and balance, all while sitting at your desk.
The rolling casters and swiveling seat allow you to move about your desk. This Aeromat Ball Chair is not designed for comfort, so depending on current fitness levels and core strength levels, users may have to build up usage over time.
For example, start out using 15-20 minutes at a time throughout the day. Over the course of days and weeks you will build up core strength and stamina to handle usage all day long.
This fitness ball chair is ideal for home, offices, high schools, colleges, training studios and more.
- Builds core strength while sitting
- Swiveling seat
- Rolling Casters
- Great for both office and leisure
- Compact, lightweight and easy to transport
- Ball and hand pump included
- Steel frame, Black
- Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 31"
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Height Adjustable: No
- Approximate height from ground to top of ball: 20-22"
- Approximate height from ground to top of arm rest: 25"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- 1 Box: 24" x 23" x 8" / 24 lbs.
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Note: Arm rests are designed to assist when lowering to sit down, getting up or momentary loss of balance. They are not functional for arm rest during sitting.
Good chair for the money.