Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get $123.00 off
- Buy 4 - 5 and get $202.00 off
- Buy 6 - 7 and get $220.00 off
- Buy 8 - 9 and get $236.00 off
- Buy 10 - 12 and get $245.00 off
- Buy 13 - 19 and get $247.00 off
- Buy 20 - 29 and get $249.00 off
- Buy 30 - 49 and get $251.00 off
- Buy 50 - 69 and get $253.00 off
- Buy 70 - 99 and get $255.00 off
Great Discounts on Multiple Mirror Orders! - Add any combination of mirrors and quantities to your cart. View your cart to see discounted savings!
Gtech Fitness® Glassless Mirrors offer a safe, lightweight alternative to traditional glass without sacrificing image quality. We offer both wall mounted or rolling stand models in a variety of sizes. They make ideal mirrors for home gyms, school weight rooms, training studios and fitness centers.
The internal frame is machine-cut aluminum with 4-corner certified welds, while the competition uses a single weld notch system. The reflective Mylar® film is a resilient polyester material that is extremely heat sensitive, shrinking very tightly when heat is applied. When the Mylar® material is placed over the aluminum frame, it is heat-shrunk to create a perfectly flat, reflective surface that ensures there is no image warping that can even be seen in large mirror panels made of glass.
In addition, our mirror line has been independently tested and received an ASTM E CLASS 84 A (CLASS I) Fire Rating, making them building code compliant for any home or commercial application.
- Lightweight Fully Welded Internal Aluminum Frame
- 90-92% Reflective (Household Mirrors are typically around 70%)
- Wall Mounted Models: L-Brackets and Screws for Mirror Back Included
- Rolling Stand Models: (1) Rolling Stand per Mirror and Mounting Screws Included
- Customer must supply four screws per mirror for the mounted wall type
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on walls or rolling stands
- Thickness: 1.25"
- Easy To Install
- No Distortion or "Fun House" Effect
- Made in the USA
- Independently tested using the ASTM E84 Testing Method to obtain an ASTM Class A Fire Rating
- Not designed to be leaned against for exercises.
All Mylar® Mirrors can be damaged with sharp objects and are recommended for supervised settings when placing in commercial facilities.
How To Order
- Select size.
- Enter quantity needed.
- Bulk pricing discount is automatically calculated when items are added to cart.
- Add items to cart.
- Repeat for other sizes if needed.
How To Clean:
Start by blowing off dust with canned air or compressed air for large surfaces. Spray Windex onto an lens safe cloth. Do not use regular towels or paper towels. Use short, wiping strokes in one direction. Do not use a circular motion.